Brakes & Rotors
Break inspection is very important for your safety as well as avoiding expensive repairs due to neglect.
Brake discs, pads, calipers and rotors
We will check the pads for excessive wear, discs for run out and wear and calipers for fluid leakage.
Brake master cylinder, lines and hoses
Inspect for leaks, wear, and operation.
After the technician has completed their inspection or diagnostic, they will then determine the required maintenance or repair your vehicle needs to ensure an efficient and working brake system.
- Service-Disassemble, Inspect, clean and lubricate brake components.
- Replace-Replace pads, machine or replace rotors, service brakes.
We offer complete oil and filter replacement. We value your time and ensure you will complete your service as fast as possible. You can relax in our modern lounge or look at some of our new Kia vehicles in our showroom.
- Engine oil and Filter replaced
- Check all lights, fluids, wipers, horn w/ washer fluid topped
- Tire pressure set
- Tread depth measured
- Coolant checked and topped up
- Brake fluid checked and topped up
- Overall visual inspection
Miramichi Kia is located in Miramichi, New Brunswick and also serves Moncton, Bathurst, Fredericton, Tracadie-Sheila, Grand Falls, Edmunston, Campbelton, Bouctouche, Shediac and surrounding areas.